Bespoke exhibition trailers with tailor made features
August 17, 2016
Here at Cosby Suppliers we know that each business is unique, and a one size fits all approach would not meet your specific objectives. Here we breakdown some of the unique features that have been incorporated into our bespoke exhibition trailers.
Don’t settle for anything less, make sure your event trailer has everything needed to help your business grow, by displaying your products and services at their very best. We believe this customer centric approach gets the best result for both parties.
Below are examples of original features brought to life by our in house team. Get in touch with our experienced team today, for an informal no obligation discussion about your requirements.
These working examples demonstrate the breadth of our abilities, and hopefully give you an idea of what’s possible.
Bespoke exhibition trailers with unique features
- On board air conditioning units that can adapt to extreme weather, ensuring equipment remains within the correct operating temperature
- Diesel powered night heaters to help keep the cold at bay
- Enhanced sound suppression rooms and enclosures
- Additional plates and brackets to help keep expensive/important equipment in place
- Adapted acoustically suppressed generators
- Glazed entrances and canopies
- Perforated ceilings
- Wall mounted components
Medical trailers meeting industry standards
- NHS standard plumbing and measures
- Audiology booths for the medical industry
- Private meeting areas
- Finishes and construction methods that constrain the spread of infection
Tailor made motorsport trailers
- Multi-storey constructions
- Kitchens and sponsors lounges
- Exquisite interiors and finishes
- Display area and changing room
- Mobile workshops and work surfaces
- Integrating the latest technology, such as gamma ray scanners
- Merging industry specific equipment with complex design
- Engineered sliding beams
- Retractable pneumatic masts
Servicing and support
Once the build is complete, Cosby Suppliers can support and maintain your exhibition trailer through regular servicing, helping to extend the life of your vehicle and it’s ROI.
These tailor made solutions meet the exacting needs of all of our customers. If you think your company could benefit from a bespoke exhibition trailers then please get in touch via our contact form, or call 0116 286 2564.